Located at the Flying Cloud Airport in Eden Prairie, MN
Wings Insurance is a leading insurance provider that specializes in the aviation industry. We are committed to providing top-notch services and solutions to our clients, making sure that their insurance needs are met and exceeded. We employ some of the most experienced aviation insurance professionals in the industry. Over 50% of our team are pilots or flight instructors. We know aviation and we know aviation insurance.
We are currently seeking a driven and customer-focused individual to join our team as an Account Manager. We value collaboration, creativity, and customer-centric solutions. We are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented individual who shares our values and can thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As an Account Manager, your primary role will be to manage current accounts, ensuring that all customer needs are met and exceeded. In this role, you will focus on accurate and knowledgeable answers coupled with rapid response time. Key responsibilities will include:
- Shop for terms and work with customers and underwriters to ensure the best possible coverage
- Address data inconsistencies by working with the appropriate department to correct
- Process customer change requests and enter new application data into the CRM system
- Foster strong relationships with underwriters to maintain a high level of client retention and brand loyalty
- Provide exceptional client relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction and renewal of policies
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field (not required with applicable aviation experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in the insurance industry (aviation industry knowledge is a plus)
- Sales experience and Salesforce experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
All applicants must undergo an employment background check, which can include, but is not limited to, a person’s work history, education, credit history, driving record, criminal record, and use of social media.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company Growth Bonus Plan
- Health/ Dental/ Life/ Disability
We are committed to provide our greatest assets, our Employees, a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Wings Insurance. Above all, Employees will be provided with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Wings client.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join our team and provide exceptional service to our clients, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com