Rapidly growing aviation insurance broker seeking New Business Department Sales Support. Aggressive compensation package for the right candidate.
This position is responsible for supporting the new business department into our office while establishing a rewarding career with unlimited potential. The ideal candidate should be a detail focused and goal driven individual who sincerely wants to help people.
Candidates must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service, outstanding communication skills with a variety of personality’s, work well on a team, and work under pressure with minimum supervision. Ideal candidates will have a FAA Private pilots license or more advanced, or equivalent aviation industry experience.
The sales support associate will support sales goals of the company by supporting the insurance brokers/producers. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, marketing, customer service and policy retention. Multiple lines of business will be sold, including aircraft hull and liability, aviation general liability, workers compensation, aviation property and others. There may be an opportunity to work from home (subject to company guidelines).
– Negotiate insurance quotes, generate sales presentations and quote follow-up
– Collaborate on company service and marketing strategies
– Process customer proposal change requests
– Enter new application data into the CRM system
– Foster strong relationships with underwriters to maintain a high level of client retention and brand loyalty
– College degree preferred, but not required
– Confident and assertive
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Relentless willingness to learn
– Self-driven, able to work independently and efficiently
– Outgoing and enjoys talking to people
– Honest, trustworthy and dependable
– Committed to helping grow the company
Headquarters Office at Flying Cloud Airport, Eden Prairie, MN
Job Type: Full-time
– Salary commensurate with experience within industry
– Company Growth Bonus Plan
– Partial work from home opportunity after first year
NOTICE: All applicants must undergo an employment background check can include, but is not limited to, a person’s work history, education, credit history, driving record, criminal record, medical history, use of social media, and drug screening
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org